[IP] Re: Pump and college.

>>>Be it 25 or 85...IT DOES NOT MATTER. If anyone gets freaked over a pump,
and the pumper quits the pump, later getting comps of diabetes, then the
partners will be DOUBLY 'freaked' by a Prosthetic leg or dialysis fistula!
Who the h*** needs 'friends' like that??>>>

Although I did not go to college, but met my hugsband while he attended, we
have been married 42+ years and he has put up with my DM for all those
years, plus my pumps for 19 years - including the checkbook-box sized (6
wks) and the king-sized cigarette-case sized (9 yrs), and is now putting up
with my Gortex graft and taking me to and from dialysis three times a week.
There are *some* out there. YMMV (~_^)

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark
to read. - Groucho