I recently decided to live year round on the St. Larence River near
Ogdensburg, NY.  To do this I had to get a new home, have a well drilled, and
get a waterpump to go with it.  The well is 236 feet deep.  At a duplicate
bridge game a woman came to our table who I had not seen in quite a while.
She is from Canada and has a diabetic son and has always been interested in
my insulin pump.  When she sat down she asked me, "How is your pump
working?".  Of course I replied, "Great, 30 gallons a minute!".  You should
have seen the look on her face.  LOL