Re: [IP] Left handed insertion

In a message dated 11/15/2002 5:22:44 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] Left handed insertion
> Summeer,
> I'mleft handed and can't do anything with my right.  But I have had no
> trouble inserting with my right hand and having the tubing face either way.
> JT

I never thought about this before either but I am extremely left handed
(rarely if ever do anything right handed, it is there for balancing things
and for looks, oh and i can type with both hands) and do all my inserts on
both sides with my left hand.  I'm talking up and down and around my stomach
and abdomen.
I guess if I ever decided to do right hip I'd have to try doing it right
handed but I have not been willing even to try up to this point.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
pumping since 08-2000
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here