Re: [IP] 3 am no delivery alarm!

Summer,  what the Techies have told me when we've called MMM and
what it says in the book is that the "No Delivery" alarm is to sound when
a total of 3 units of insulin have not been delivered.    This could occur
during a bolus,  or over a period of time from the basals.    Some Paradigms
will actually alarm sooner,  but they have to alarm at the 3 unit point.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]