Re: [IP] RE: Pump/Bath- priming???

RoseLea,  Are you priming the tubing with one unit before reconnecting
because you've been putting the pump in suspend when you are bathing?

We just let Zachary's pump run when he has it off so we don't have to
worry about anything backing up into the tubing.    And then based on
the time he had it off, we do a quick bolus for the missed basal.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]