From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 7:31 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insulin Pumps and college

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

My daughter was just diagnosed with diabetes (see my prior email) and is in
1st semester of college.  She has been a little back and forth about the
and I feel she has a lot to deal with now and don't want to push her.  At
wanted to skip shots all together and go straight to the pump but of  course
won't let her do that until she can prove she can follow the  regiment.

Unfortunately the diabetes educator was somewhat negative about pump and said
they had one girl quit it because it interfered with her relationships and
felt uncomfortable because she had something attached to her.  I have had  3
relationships since being on the pump (3+ years) and it has never been a
problem.  However, I am 45 and have not dated college guys since I was in
college so I told my daughter I would ask others what there experience has

Anyway it I could get some feedback for my daughter, I would appreciate it.

send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtmlGet more from the