Re: [IP] 3 am no delivery alarm!

Another good question.....I have not had the alarm
continue, it just has stopped and all seemed normal.
Hmmmm, as far as I can tell, I continued to get
insulin because I did not get a rise in my BG.  BUT, I
am interested in whether or not the alarm would keep
going off if there was still no delivery.  Anybody
know more?  C.
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
> Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL
> Pledge Drive.
> from your IP mail
> So you mean you don't actually have to change the
> set?  Will the pump alarm you again if it still
> can't deliver??

Do you Yahoo!?