[IP] Insulin Pumps and College

My best friend's 'drop-dead-gorgeous' , brainy daughter dated a pumper
when she was 17.  She didn't have a problem with "his pump".   The pump
was "just part of him" and she really liked him.  She was heartbroken
when he "dumped" her.

I think a pump might help your daughter have a more "normal" life.  I
hope she will get one - perhaps you could get a loaner and she could try
yours to see how she likes it.

I think your daughter is really lucky to have you as a mom.  Hope you
have been able to get some rest after your hospital sleeps and during
all this stress.