Re: [IP] 3 am no delivery alarm!

I think that this is a great question.  I have had a
few no delivery alarms.  My response has been to
straighten out the tubing, "vibrate" the insertion
site (boy that sounds kinda kinky) a little and wait
to see what happens.  So far there has been no
resultant high BGs.  If I were to get one, I would
then change the set.  But, the question posed is one
that I would like to see an anse=wer for.  Blessings,
C.