Re: [IP] Insulin Pumps and college

Hi Laurie,
 As a busy college student(who also works FT,so I
don't have a life)I couldn't live without my pump!I
had wanted to start before college,but it didn't work
out(I started pumping the week of 1st year spring
finals,the most stressful week of my life)It improved
my control,and thus my attitude towards
school.Regarding relationships,any guy,be he 20 or
45,if he's not comfortable w/the pump isn't worth the
time.(he probably also wouldn't be comfortable
w/syringes,or diabetes in general..)The one guy I
dated, the pump wasn't a issue.
Just my two cents.
 - Heidi