[IP] Deltec Chat.

Is coming up on the 21st of November.

Although insurance questions are asked a lot, this can be a very individual
thing, sometimes best answered by the company to the individual themselves
and so this chat will most likely focus on more technical aspects of the
Cozmo pump.

If folks plan on attending and have a question dear to their heart about the
Cozmo, please send it to me and I'll forward it to the Deltec folks and make
sure it gets addressed directly in the chat.

Keep a eye out for our reminder Thursday, 21st November DELTEC!

Jennifer L. Sutherland
13771 Olympic Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-3010

1-714-606-1529 (Cell)