From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 8:43 PM
Subject: [IP] Left handed insertion

> I was wondering if anyone has troubles with left handed insertions?  I
have been doing insertions on my left side of stomach with my right hand and
have had no troubles.  But will be using my right side tomorrow.  I have
done one on my right side with my right hand but the tubing was facing out
and I want it to face the belly button for easier tucking in. I use the
sillhouettes.  I'm not sure if I can do it left handed though, does anyone
have troubles with their left hand???

> Also tomorrow as of 12noon my site has been in for 3 days, and it has had
3 baths and 2 - 1 hour swimmings and it is still fully stuck on!!  I didn't
use any extra tape or wipes just stuck it on!!  I am so happy.  Not sure if
its the sillhouette or my stomach or both but it is sticking so good!!