Re: [IP] 3 am no delivery alarm!

> How many units are not
> delivered before this alarm goes off?

That's pretty much unknown and depends on whether or not the block is
complete or partial. I've tested a 506 by clamping the tube and
setting a bolus. I got alarms anywhere from 1 to 5 units depending on
how securely the tube was clamped. I was confident when I ran each
test the the tube was COMPLETELY clamped, but obviously it was not.
It's pretty hard to get a complete block. So .... unfortunately the
answer to your question is a big ?????