[IP] re: A1c

Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:22:06 -0700
From: "Rosalie Barsky" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] A1c

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my 1st A1c after starting the
(7/31) and it was 5.9.  For anyone out there who is considering the pump or
waiting for one, it is SO worthwhile.  I really thought my A1c would be
the first time because things were a bit unstable for a while.  Also had my
retinas looked at and the doc said that my retinopathy is improving.  Thanks
for listening.

This is absolutely fantastic news Rosalie. I know you have been working hard
and enjoying the pump, so I am very happy for you. You are one fantastic
Take care of yourself and Morgaine.

BYe sweets!