[IP] new Htron

I'm sorry, but the endo did not have much information either. All he said was
that a rep told him it was in the works and that they were seriously looking
at what the competition is offering so they can look to include this on the
new pump. I'm thrilled. Maybe a rep from Disetronic that writes to the IP
group can give a little more information????? Endo was also saying that
Disetronic is working on the system with the sensor, I guess he was talking
"closed loop" and that they hope to do human trials in the US around 3rd
Quarter 2003.

I want to wait for the new Htron...but I too am wondering HOW LONG????Sorry I
couldn't say anymore, but a glimmer of hope is exciting!

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99