[IP] Disetronic

I've been using the Disetronic H-Tron & H-Tron Plus pumps for over 9
years now with few problems. Had cracked cases near battery in two pumps
that were immediately swapped. Having the backup pump  is also a great
safety net.

Disetronic customer service is superb.

I am reviewing new pumps as I'm out of warranty on my H-Tron Plus and am
also hard-pressed to consider another company besides Disetronic. The
Deltec Cozmo "may" be a consideration, but I'm still not sure.

Nolan K - Spring, TX