[IP] How is Your Pump working?

I recently decided to live on the St. Lawrence River all year long.  To do
this I had to have a new home and the necessities that go with it.  This
meant a  well which went 236 feet deep and of course, a pump for the well.
The people I play duplicate bridge knew this and frequently asked me how I
was coming in my new home.  A woman from Canada who has a diabetic son has
always been interested in my insulin pump.  I hadn't seen her in a while and
the other day when she sat down at our table she asked me, "How is your pump
working?".  I, of course,  said, "Great!  30 gallons a minute!".  You should
have seen the look on her face.LOL

email @ redacted
On the beautiful St. Lawrence River