Re: [IP] How to download Paradigm to a PC?

ernie garcia writes:
>Hello All,
>Does anyone know if you can download data from the Paradigm to a PC? Is
>there software available for mere humans, or do you have to have this
>done at the docs? I don't see anything on Minimed's web site that refers
>to this.
>It looks like there "might" be a covered-up port (IR?) on the pump

IIRC, the Paradigm doesn't have an IR port, it uses induction to
communicate to a special base.

You can see the base on the left:

It's the same base used by the CGMS.

My doctor said it was $300 for the base or something.  But - they may
not want to sell it to us "mere mortals".  (Although if we ask nice.)