Re: [IP] need pediatric endo in Los Angeles area

I don't think he specializes in pediatrics, but Dr. Robert Nicoloff in
Glendale (About 30 minutes (plus traffic) from Santa Monica) is great.
(Because he tries out a lot of the equipment - he had me convinced he
was diabetic for a few months.  I was assuming... but he's just
curious and likes to know how things work.)  He's also technologically
enabled (i.e. "email me your blood sugars") and has a CGMS in the

Barry W. Cohan, M.D.
Martin N. Montoro, M.D.
Robert Nicoloff, M.D.
1500 S. Central Ave., #326