[IP] A1c

Just wanted to let you all know that I got my 1st A1c after starting the pump
(7/31) and it was 5.9.  For anyone out there who is considering the pump or
waiting for one, it is SO worthwhile.  I really thought my A1c would be higher
the first time because things were a bit unstable for a while.  Also had my
retinas looked at and the doc said that my retinopathy is improving.  Thanks
for listening.