[IP] Update on "OUR" Paradigm

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that Michelle starts pumping on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2002!!  Our pump arrived Wednesday and we have been happily pushing buttons since.

As you may remember, I was concerned about the tech help line problems and the battery problems, so I talked to our rep and he explained new software was added to the pumps and 30 new CS were being trained to handle the increased volume due to the upgraders from the 508.  But, I did research all the other pumps, including ones not currently available and decided the Paradigm and the other pumps do pretty much the same thing... delivers insulin!!  So our journey starts tommorrow with the first pump training class.  I will pack up Hailey, our 3 y/o, with many things to help keep her occupied during our first class.  Anyone else have/had small children with them during training?  I'm not really worried about tomorrows class, it's one on one, but the others will not be.

I'm so excited!!!!!

Mom to Wesley 16, Michelle 12 dx'd 8/94, Jennifer 8, Hailey 3...dh Oscar