Re: [IP] Food software/sites

 Ryan is your software Mac compatible? If I put it on my Visor can I
print it via my Mac?

Kay

Ryan Bruner wrote:

    Okay, so counting carbs is a breeze by now, but now I'm just starting
    work protein into the equation, and math was never my strong point
    anyway.
    Last night it seemed to take longer to calculate what was in my meal --
    there's protein in Brussels sprouts! -- than it did to actually eat
    the dang
    thing. So I was wondering whether there is a Web site, or software
    (preferably Mac-compatible), where I could just punch in what I'm
    eating and
    it would tell me the total carbos. (I do know the USDA Nutrient
    Database.)

  Hmmm.  I think I'll add that to my Logbook DM software...if I can find
  space on my screen.  :-)  I can currently handle the carbs, but I think
  adding protein to the mix shouldn't be that much more difficult.  (I,
  too, bolus for protein when there is a lot of it, such as more than 12
  g...)  Thanks for the suggestion!

  Ryan