[IP] Left handed insertion

I was wondering if anyone has troubles with left handed insertions?  I have been doing insertions on my left side of stomach with my right hand and have had no troubles.  But will be using my right side tomorrow.  I have done one on my right side with my right hand but the tubing was facing out and I want it to face the belly button for easier tucking in. I use the sillhouettes.  I'm not sure if I can do it left handed though, does anyone have troubles with their left hand???

Also tomorrow as of 12noon my site has been in for 3 days, and it has had 3 baths and 2 - 1 hour swimmings and it is still fully stuck on!!  I didn't use any extra tape or wipes just stuck it on!!  I am so happy.  Not sure if its the sillhouette or my stomach or both but it is sticking so good!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov. 12/02 - Blue Paradigm