[IP] Insulin/Carb ratio change

I was just wondering how much of a increase/decrease everyones insulin-carb ratio changed with the pump.  Mine has already gone from 1/7 to 1/10 and I think it may need to change even more!  I am going to do my basal tests first to make sure its not that, but I still seem to go low about an hour after I eat and bolus, just minor lows like 3.7 and all so no big worries.  Is it normal to change that much??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov. 12/02 - Blue Paradigm