Re: [IP] Re: New job means new basal rates!

I just started a new job too, and the first couple weeks are daylight
training as opposed to night shift which I am used to and eventually will be
at all the time.  This is the first week for me, and the 1st three days I was
rarely under 300 until two hours after leaving work when I would crash like a
brick wall coming down!  After the third day my numbers were much more
normal, and so far I have not changed my basals, although I am sure there
will be some adjustments when I do switch back to the night shift (my
preferred shift).  If it's only been a couple days, hang in there and you
should adjust a little, and if not then do some tweaking of the basals a
little at a time!

aka Mouse