Re: [IP] need pediatric endo in Los Angeles area

>From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] need pediatric endo in Los Angeles area
>Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:27:52 -0800
>
>A doc on the peds-endo list has a 5yo patient moving to Santa Monica,
>Calif. and is looking for a referral for a pediatric endo. the
>pump-docs list does not show any peds endos in that area. If you have
>one that you are keeping "secret", let me know
>
>...AND.... put your pump docs on the referal list PLEASE.
>
>Michael
>email @ redacted

My 13 y/o sees Dr. Kaufman @ Childrens Hospital L.A. Don't think she is
taking any new patients now that she the "president". Dr. Linda Fisher and
Dr. Kevin Kaiserman are both terrific, pro-pump docs. All the support staff
at CHLA are wonderful, from nutritionist to pump educators. Well worth the
short trip from Santa Monica 4 times a year.

Sally
Mom to Stef. whose anniversary is tomorrow! Dx 99