[IP] Re: When do you change reservoir? (was Help!Help!!)

>This reminds me of a question for which I haven't seen postings. Does
>everyone wait until the reservoir gets down to 0 (or near 0) before
>changing? Or is there a safe threshold before bubbles or whatever may
>cause problems (e.g. 10 units)?

Once it starts getting low, I usually just change it whenever it's convenient.
I don't generally wait till it hits zero (although I have once or twice).  Of
course, one thing to remember with the Paradigm is that the "units
remaining" estimate is usually low, so you generally still have at least a
couple units left when the counter zeros out.