Re: [IP] need pediatric endo in Los Angeles area

Children's Hospital/Los Angeles-Dr. Kevin Kaiserman (Dr. Francine Kaufman is
head of Department, but she is not taking new patients).  We just had our
three month check-up this afternoon with him (A1C=5.7).

Dr. Kaiserman is wonderful!!!.   They have a "Beverly Hills" satellite that
is closer to Santa Monica than the actual hospital.

You can give the individual my e-mail address if you wish.  (Children's is
very pro-pump).