[IP] Re: New job means new basal rates!

Hello! I recently started a a new position as the Chemical Dependency
Therapist is an inpatient  (residential) psychiatric hospital for children &
adolescents. WOW! My numbers have been all over the place and it is certainly
stress induced...as I have no time for lunch....any way just wondering how
other folks have adjusted to high levels of stress and would appreciate any
suggestions! I have not worked full time in a year and half (due to illness)
..and am experiencing some real challenges!
Thanks and as always wishing everyone daily success with diabetes!