Re: [IP] How to download Paradigm to a PC?

Hi Ernie..
I was just at a meeting last night for pumpers.  Our local MiniMed rep was
there.  She (Nancy) stated that data download for the Paradigm is 'supposed'
to be released sometime in the first quarter of next year.  Keep your eyes on
the MiniMed site.. and if I hear anything I'll post it to this IP List!!
(38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. pumping with my blue paradigm since
Does anyone know if you can download data from the Paradigm to a PC? Is
there software available for mere humans, or do you have to have this
done at the docs? I don't see anything on Minimed's web site that refers
to this.
It looks like there "might" be a covered-up port (IR?) on the pump
Ernie Garcia