Re: [IP] Cap

>What is it for if it is not to prevent anything from getting in? We are
>talking about the cap on the quick set not the pump aren't we?

I was told by a tech person at MiniMed that the cap was designed to keep
items such as towels and clothing from catching on the part of the set that
stays attached to you and just make it smoother.  If you've used the
QuickSets you know that it sticks out when disconnected.  I never put the
cap on anymore, it's bad enough trying to get the tubing hooked back up
after disconnection without trying to deal with the cap thing.