From: Michael [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Freestyle tracker backorder

I usually don't comment on this sort of a post, but in this case I
though that it would be appropriate. I'd suggest that at a minimum
you read Therasense's 10K report on the SEC web site before making
such pronouncements. Since they have experienced  an increase of
revenues or 145% and gross profit of 339% over the comparable periods
last year, and have funds in excess of what is required for the
next 18 months operation (the standard measure), I'd hardly
characterize them as in financial trouble. Sure, they have lost
money, but they are an emerging biotech company and are on track with
their previously announced earnings, growth, and profit/loss plan;
which in this economy is no small feat.

email @ redacted