RE: [IP] Freestyle tracker backorder

> TheraSense is in serious financial trouble. Unless they get picked
> up by another company, they may fail. The PDA they use is made by
> VisorPro. They added some software to it and called it the tracker.
> I like the product as well but, they may be having some
> manufacturing/distribution problems due to financial position.

I usually don't comment on this sort of a post, but in this case I
though that it would be appropriate. I'd suggest that at a minimum
you read Therasense's 10K report on the SEC web site before making
such pronouncements. Since they have experienced  an increase of
revenues or 145% and gross profit of 339% over the comparable periods
last year, and have funds in excess of what is required for the
next 18 months operation (the standard measure), I'd hardly
characterize them as in financial trouble. Sure, they have lost
money, but they are an emerging biotech company and are on track with
their previously announced earnings, growth, and profit/loss plan;
which in this economy is no small feat.

email @ redacted