[IP] Higher Heart Enzymes caused a Rough Weekend-Possible Virus?

Last Friday PM, I felt sick had a slight fever and all of a sudden a severe
weakness, I said to my wife to take me to the Emer. Rm at Vassar Hosp.After
running some test the Dr.said I had a slight Heart attack, because my Heart
enzymes were above normal they admitted me to the CCU and started blood
thinners and said they would do a Heart Catherization Monday.(Only Emerg.
Cath. done on weekend)  I have had Diabetes for almost 10 yrs.The tests
showed no blockages and they did a Chest CatScan which came back Neg.Then I
asked if I didn't have a Heart attack,why were my H.E's. running higher than
normal-The Cardiologist said it could be caused by a virus, or in some cases
some people run Higher Blood enzymes...But I guess, Better Safe than
sorry..Sorry for the long thread.
Don C.