Re: [IP] Re: Downloading Data from Two Meters

I have two one touch ultras, and I download my numbers from both of them all the time.  THe software remembers you have 2 meters (it stores the id# of each meter) and, if you have your software set up for just you-- make sure you, and not "guest" is selected; adn it will combine everything.  I have used the software for my profile, fast take and ultra.

You said they were $4.99 after trade in adn rebate...  how much does it cost to mail a meter??  I have never done this.. do you have to insure the meters? can you do more than one at once??

Do you Yahoo!?