[IP] RE: Bounced msg from Denise Owens re THerasense

I just read this message and it gave me a little bit of a panic since I don't understand what all is involved if Therasense is indeed in "SERIOUS FINANCIAL TROUBLE".  What does that mean for all of us who have ordered a TRACKER?
I'm also wondering how you knows this, Denise?  I almost feel like this message does nothing but cause some panic for those of us who have ordered one of these products but does little else.
What is "pelikanteltechnologies" is (in your email address) since that must be the company you work for or something.
Would you (or anyone) care to provide a bit more helpful information regarding this alarmist message?
> From: "Denise Owens" <email @ redacted>
> To: <email @ redacted>>

> TheraSense is in serious financial trouble. Unless they get picked up by
another company, they may fail. The PDA they use is made by VisorPro. They added
some software to it and called it the tracker. I like the product as well but,
they may be having some manufacturing/distribution problems due to financial