[IP] Re:

Congratulations to you!
    I felt like a kid at Christmas when my pump arrived and even better the
day I started pumping. The extra BG testing, learning carb counting,
memorizing pump functions, etc. were fun not a chore because of the freedom
I have now. I suppose it would hard for a non-D person to understand what I
mean about freedom when I am tethered to an electronic device.
    I wish you the best in your new life with the better treatment you have
now for our shared disease.

Cody S. Alderson