[IP] Diabetic Supplies of USA

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:44:39 US/Eastern
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diabetic Supplies of USA

Does anyone get their prescriptions or supplies from Diabetic Supplies of USA?  They are located in Clearwater, FL but serve the whole US.  I am considering getting my stuff there.  I am waiting to find out if insurance covers them but wanted to know if any of you use them and if so do you like them.

Yes, I have worked with them for years and they are terrific!  Very reliable and excellent customer service!  Can't say enough good about them!
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 12, dx'd 9/97
Pumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99