[IP] Re: No problem with Disetronic - ever!

Same here....Disetronic pumps are like the immovable rock!

4 years on the H-TRONplus with a perfect record for reliability, durability,
and continuous use.  I'm on Day 3 with the D-TRONplus, and am very happy as
well.  The new Disetronic pump just picked up where its older sibling left off.

Disetronic service & support is & has been outstanding!  Having a backup pump
is the icing on the cake!  I have 4 pumps now..2 HTRON+'s & 2 DTRON+'s!