RE: [IP] pump/bath

Judy Adams [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Question:  My daughter wne to take a bath tonight and we couldn;'t get the
> stupid little cover on the quick-set.  I had her go take a bath anyway
> then
> we re-hooked up.  Do you all put the cap on to bath or shower? We have
> only
> been pumping for about a week now so this is all new.

First, the cap is not waterproof, and putting in on will not really serve
any protective function against water, soap suds, etc.  The only time I've
ever used the cap is when I've been at the beach to keep sand out.  I need
to correct myself - sometimes I use the cap when I exercise if the site is
near a seam on my clothing - and then it's just so the seam will have a
smoother surface to ride over.

Jim Handsfield