No Subject

Finally!!!  I'm up and pumping. I thought this day would never come. I got
started yesterday on my Animas IR1000 pump.  I had two trainers come to my
house. They were there for almost 4 hrs. They had a lot of information!!
Hope I can remember it all!! My first night was successful, I guess. I
think I went too low though. Probably will have to change my basel. I'm at
.65 right now. It's so much easier than taking shots. Just pull it out,
push a few buttons, and you're done. This is great. I never dreamed it
would be this easy. So far, so good! Hope everything goes ok for a long
Debbie Harbottle
Georgetown, Ohio
Diagnosed 6/96
Pumping 11/13/02