[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #784

In a message dated 11/13/2002 11:36:46 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] still don't have my paradigm
> When I called to sign up for the training session, I couldn't get away from
> work to go to the one in Orlando and all the other ones had been filled (I
> live
> in Tampa Bay area).  They told me to call back in December.  Is there
> anybody
> else out there who doesn't have theirs yet?  I'm getting nervous.  And what
> if
> I call in December and they don't have any near me that I can go to?  I'll
> be
> out of town for a week, and starting a new job so I can't really take a lot
> of
> other time off.  Should I be worried?
> Julie

Yes, Julie you should be nervous! I live in Hawaii and I thought we were the
last in the country to get the upgrade. They only had ONE training so of
course I had to fly to Oahu to to get  it. But, it was worth the plane
ticket.... Worry, but hang in there