[IP] Glucometer Dex

Hi guys,
I've been cleaning house and have been giving away my extras to those who
need them.  I however am left with an extra Glucometer Dex glucose meter.  I
got it sometime in the year 2000 but can't pinpoint exactly when.  It has
been used at most 30 times and the battery is still going strong.  I don't
have a box, a manual, or any strips, just the meter.  This would probably be
nice for someone who currently uses one and would like a backup.

If anyone is interested please email me offline with your snail mail