Re: [IP] pump/bath

>anyway then we re-hooked up.  Do you all put the cap on to bath or
>shower? We have only been pumping for about a week now so this is all

I tend to put the cap on when I shower.  I don't remember the last
time I took a bath.  I'd be careful with "long baths" especially on
the third day of a site.  I had a fun[1] incident last time I went
swimming and enjoyed staying in the pool a little too long.

If you can't get it on, it probably means you're trying too hard.
Don't squeeze it, just slip it on and turn softly.

[1]  NOT.