[IP] Re: Downloading Data from Two Meters

My endo recently gave me a free One Touch Ultra since I told her I wanted to
keep better track of my testing data. I liked it so much I bought another
($4.99 right now with rebate and trade-in) as I like to keep one at home and
take one with me in my purse. I've downloaded the free software but I'm
waiting for the interface cable I ordered so I haven't tried downloading data
yet. I am wondering if there will be any problem with transferring the test
results stored in two different meters to my computer? I'd like to generate
reports based on the combined results. Does anyone have experience with this?