[IP] pump/bath

Question:  My daughter wne to take a bath tonight and we couldn;'t get the
stupid little cover on the quick-set.  I had her go take a bath anyway then
we re-hooked up.  Do you all put the cap on to bath or shower? We have only
been pumping for about a week now so this is all new.

Judy mom to Becca 10 dx 5-00 pumping 11-02