[IP] CureNow Update

CureNow has finally been updated with it's November 2002 issue. In this

- The Big Four: a look at the top four potential cures: islet cell
transplants, stem cells, islet cell regeneration and xenotransplants, with
input from the leading researchers in their fields.
- The Singer Sisters: our Super Advocates this month are long-time JDRF
advocates, Mollie & Jackie Singer.
- A Day In The Life: Evie Taylor: Nevada teen Evie Taylor shares a day in her
life as  a diabetic.

Plus news & research, info on the "When There's a Cure" book and more!

Any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns, e-mail me at
email @ redacted

Allison Blass
CureNow: we want a cure now!