RE: [IP] Freestyle tracker backorder

> Careful folks. They are in a very bad financial state and may fail.
they, @ Therasense, had just been informed of the backorder and told me that it
would be "about a week or so".  SO, I've called every week and am still being
told the same thing.  The last time I called, last thursday, 11/7/02, they told
me they don't know how long it will last.
> I'm still waiting but have started wondering if maybe I should cancel my order
after reading Sue's messages about her frustrations with the preset times of
meals and such.  I must say since I don't have mine yet it was a bit hard to
follow but she mentioned "we might want to save out money" and not order one.
> BrentM, you say you like yours which makes me want to hold out and see for
myself--IF I EVER GET IT!  Are you really pleased?  I know you've written me
before when I asked for feedback on this product but I just feel the need for
more.  This will be a Christmas gift for me so I don't want a dud!  What is your
experience with the uploading to the web factor?  My husband says that isn't as
good as being able to upload it to your own PC(?).
> Also, I forget what is involved in the rebate side of the deal.  I just
remember someone gave me helpful tips to follow to make sure I didn't get
stalled, etc.
> OK, still waiting on my Tracker and want to remain excited!  I for one would
love any other responses on the topic.