RE: [IP] Freestyle tracker backorder

TheraSense is in serious financial trouble. Unless they get picked up by another
company, they may fail. The PDA they use is made by VisorPro. They added some
software to it and called it the tracker. I like the product as well but, they
may be having some manufacturing/distribution problems due to financial position.