[IP] Pumping

Well I've been pumping for a day and a half.  It is good, no highs and a few minor lows.  I have a basal of 0.7 - that will change to higher at night and possible lower during day. and have switched from a bolus ratio of 1-7 to 1-10.  It's only been a day and half but it is already much easier then shots, as I like to munch throughout the day and was taking around 10 shots a day!!  I am testing close to every hour and 3 times at night but don't mind that at all!!!
Happy as can be - even though, the family I work for was 3 hours and 15 minutes late coming home today and I had to push the 2 year old in a stroller for 40 minutes( up hills) to get to my Girl Guide meeting in time!!  But thats ok we both had fun :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov. 12/02 - Blue Paradigm